Thursday, July 30, 2009

Gint-A-Cuffs Box Break Part 7: Even More Stuff!

Alright, even more Allen & Ginter goodness this morning. After this post I should have nothing left but to reveal the hits from my box.



Featured here are the mini A&G backs I pulled in the box.

JJ Hardy and Corey Hart bring in +3 apiece for being both mini, A&G back, and Brewerlicious. Duchscherer is both short printed and an A&G back with gives him a
+9. The other three, Rasmus, DeWitt and Hafner are just +2 for the A&G back. Subtotal +21. Running total now stands at +149.

Two more standard mini short prints, +7 each:



Bringing the total up to +163.

Two hoaxes, two National Heroes (still can't believe I sent William Wallace to Beardy!), and Negro League star Red Moore mini, which is pending scoring. For now I'll score it just the +2 for being a Negro Leage star, just like the regular sized base cards. Add another +22 to my score bringing it to +185.



It's been fun recapping the box break in this fashion. All that's left are the hits and I'll look to post those over lunch. Check back in for the finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment