Tuesday, December 15, 2009

T206 Pack Break

I lied, I totally did something else today. This. A Pack Break. I think I've got approximately 10 posts that need to be written regarding trades or packs. I need to get crackin'.

Greeting me in all his Brewery goodness when I opened the pack



How I love you Hoff. I was wrong, and I admit it. You weren't old and washed up. Just old. And wow, you are a dude who keeps in terrific shape. Looking forward to another year of zeros in the 9th. And we'll need it with all the crooked numbers the starting staff is going to put up. Probably most of the bullpen too.



Little Nate McClouth action. And by the way, I'll totally trade any of my non-Brewer T206s for Brewers.

Next up is an Elvis Andrus bronze parallel.



Followed by, Joe Saunders.



And a Mickey Mantle checklist card.



One of my favorites, Rogers Hornsby.



And to close, an Old Mill mini of Garret Anderson.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good.

    Yeah Hoffman is the perfect example that pitching is about changing speeds and location, not throwing 95.

    ReplyDelete