Thursday, April 22, 2010

Trade With Baseball Dad



Very surprised and excited that someone was following my estate sale finds which included a group of 1993 Topps Stadium Club master photos. I was informed by a reader that these were done as a mail-in redemption that year.

Baseball Dad over at All Tribe Baseball offered up a deal I couldn't refuse. In exchange for the Mark McGwire he'd send me a Will Clark. Done!

Welcome home Will, we've been waiting for you. I also netted a few other Clark cards in the deal and hopefully I'll have a chance to scan and post those as well. McGwire should show up in Ohio today along with a couple of friends I packaged up.

1 comment:

  1. You are correct! Mark came to my doorstep this morning while I was at work! I really liked your packaging,very well done!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete