Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Told You I'd Steal This Idea - Visual Trade Bait


I've finally stolen the visual trade bait idea from the Project 1962 blog.

I was made aware of this blog, and this idea for trade bait during my first code contest when I was pimping a couple of "new to me" blogs.  I made quite a few new friends during those weeks, and the same goes for during this code challenge as well.

I've only added a couple of cards to the page, stuff I already had scanned in.  Some shiny 2009 Topps Heritage and a couple other cards I'd posted as available in trade before including the Roy Halladay propaganda poster card.

As you can see at the top of my page now there is a tab for "Home" and "Visual Trade Bait", a feature I didn't even know was available but I plan to make more use of now that I know I can add up to 10 other "pages".


I'll post an update as I add more cards to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment