Monday, March 14, 2011

Hey. Hi! How's It Going?


I haven't posted a single thing since Dec 22nd.  I checked back in the other day to see that I had something like 400 page views in the last month.  I had no idea.  Lots of those were related to the two codes I posted last year - which is fantastic.  Glad to see people are still looking.  Seriously, I'm amazed.  Maybe there's some automated blog crawling stuff out there running me up to 400 hits.  I'm going to chalk it up to that.

I must admit, I did not have a ton of motivation to post anything over the winter, and I can't believe it's spring already.

Spring training is here, Greinke is already hurt, I'll soon be defending my Trevor Hoffman rookie card over 7.86 arduous miles, and my fantasy baseball auction is this weekend.  No better time than the present to post something I guess.

I really only checked in because I heard through the grapevine that SS92 Code Challenge #1 winner Mike Gellner was finally getting a card in this year's Ginter set to commemorate his teaming up with Nick Jacoby (SS Code Challenge #2 winner) to win the 2009 Ginter code.  Well, hats off to Mike!  Long overdue.

No comments:

Post a Comment