Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thrift Store Binder



Anyone else have this binder from back in the day?

I came home from a happy hour with some good friends to find my wife had purchased this binder for $0.70 at a thirft store.

The funny part is I'm pretty sure I owned this binder at some point in time, but I can't remember for sure, or where I'd have gotten it from.

I think I'm going to use it for my PCs starting with Jim Palmer. Afterall, he is featured on the cover of the binder.

Recently, I started posting on some of your blogs that thrift stores are great places to get cheap 3 ring binders, and this only backs up my claim. Although this one is much cooler than the ones I usually get!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I have this. I think I purchased a Topps collecting starter kit and this was part of it. Now I need to go pull it out and see what's inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check it out and let me know. That sounds vaguely familiar. I wonder if those kits weren't something I picked up at Shopko as a kid or something like that.

    The latest card on the binder seems to be mid-80s and features a lot of cool 70s cards.

    ReplyDelete