Thursday, July 1, 2010

Oh A&G, why do you taunt me so?

Ginter code cracking is in progress. Good thing a lot of other people out there open a lot of product before I get a shot at my cards. The Ginter Code laughs in my face, but I laugh back. Ha! Who shall have the last laugh? Who knows!

Tomorrow my boxes of A&G should be sitting on my doorstep when I get home and I can begin the long journey toward finishing off the code (ha, HA!) and producing a winning Gint-a-Cuffs II score.

I'm very excited, and very tired. Long hours of thinking and looking at cards . . . many hours. Exhausted.

I need some sort of Rocky like montage here. Please choose your favorite and hum softly to yourself. If you need some help, go with the Hearts On Fire montage. It's my personal favorite from Rocky IV.

No comments:

Post a Comment