Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 4: The Cipher Is Still Unsolved



Leon Durham commands you to try solving this cipher:

?

No really, he does. I posted this before the long holiday weekend and we're still no closer to having a winner of the David Price Sweet Beginning auto, plus all the bragging rights that come along with cracking this thing.

Sure, you don't get your own card like in the Ginter Code contest, but here are a couple reasons to try this one:

1. I actually gave you the code
2. It might actually last longer than the Ginter Code if no one tries it, so get on it


That is all.

Oh, on a baseball-y note, how many of your favorite teams do a "Legends Game" or what they used to call "Old Timers Game". Twins had one yesterday and it was ridiculously well received by the Minnesota faithful. Just curious if other teams are still doing this each year. I know the fans here are already calling for it to happen again next year.

2 comments:

  1. Tell Leon I'm working on it. I hope I won't let him down.

    Sharpe, I don't know if I should thank you or curse your name for this contest.

    Either way, this has surely been an experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot to tell you. The Cardinals don't do an "Old Timers" game, but I've always thought they should. The Yankees do one right around the All-Star break. They're the only other team that I know of that does one.

    ReplyDelete