Tuesday, December 15, 2009

If I Do Nothing Else Today . . . Trade With Democratic Roadkill

It's going to be posting my trade with Duane from Democratic Roadkill.

I sent Duane 9 A&G Code Cards from my failed attempt at the code this summer. Silly me, I thought I'd need the actual cards to pull it off, so I started pulling together some of the cards that were deemed important. Well my folly is Duane's gain. In addition to those code cards I sent over a pair of Goudey base cards to help him complete his set, a pair of A&G back 09 minis, and a pair of regular back A&G 09 minis. One of which was The Mick, who I still needed for my mini set, but I was happy to oblige Duane being that he pulled together some much needed Goudeys for me.

Here was the haul. To start, we've got 3 Goudey Heads Up cards that I needed for my set, plus 6 4-in-1s. I really do enjoy the Heads Up cards. I think the design is neat with the various stats or nicknames plastered all over the front of the card. I'm also digging the Yount and Fielder (and Schmidt and Howard) card. All Fielder needs to do is win an MVP this year and we can call that an MVP card.



There were 6 more 4-in-1s needed for my set:



And finally, for some reason, Duane had the Bill Hall Goudey Graph. Very recently I had a $1 bid rejected on eBay and I felt sad about that. I shall feel sad NO MORE. I've not got the Gallardo, Hall, and Gamel Goudey Graphs. Still yet unaccounted for are JJ Hardy and Prince Fielder. If you see either of these Goudey Graphs, please let me know.




Also, I'd be willing to take on, via trade, any Goudey Graphs you just don't want to hold onto. Even Wade LeBlanc ;)

1 comment:

  1. Duane - I should note you are an excellent trader, I hope my cards find their way to you safely this week. Thanks for the random assortment of Brewers as well. I especially enjoyed the 1993 Topps Listach Rookie Cup card. I meant to scan that one in as well.

    ReplyDelete