Monday, February 8, 2010

Trade Completed with Nachos Grande



Golden Valley, Minn - Trade rumors have swirled around these two storied franchises for weeks and today we're getting our first look at how this deal shook out.

Skipper Chris over at Nachos Grande agreed to send a pile (READ: 50) of my 2009 Topps Series 2 needs and some Goudey 4-in-1s in exchange for a pile of A&G Minis, some 2009 Heritage High Number SPs, and whatever else I can find.

Nachos Grande was reached for comment on this stunning trade:

"Well, I had these Series 2 Topps laying around, and I'll be damned if Sharpe didn't have a need for them. The next thing you know I'm pocketing some precious high number SPs and a sack full of minis. I couldn't be happier. Sure beats using the 'bay. I can only hope these cards actually arrive. This Sharpe character is a bit of an enigma, plus I think he's shorting me a card, we'll see if this bounty ever shows up."

In lieu of having those cards to look at, I present to this beautiful booty of sock-jackers, gold-cuppers, new Brewers, and sweet sweet scoreboard action:



I threw in Nelson Cruz because I think that might be my new favorite card, which would surpass the crazy Nick Swisher card from earlier in Series 2 Topps. And Brett Anderson, well I'm just going for karma posting him. He's supposed to carry the back end of my fantasy baseball rotation this year. Behind the likes of Jake Peavy, Justin Verlander, Mark Buehrle, and Jon Sanchez. Please Brett, don't endure the classic sophomore slump. I implore you! IMPLORE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment