Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pimpin' a couple "new to me" blogs

I must admit, I figured my request for info on the 1986 Sportflics set was going to be a long conversation with myself, but it turned into meeting two new people out there collecting cards.

PROJECT1962

You've probably got a pretty decent idea of what's going on over there. But what I found to be the most cool in his site is his visual Trade Bait page. I might have to copy that idea. I see a Gorman Thomas over there I'd like to get my hands on.

Speaking of Gorman Thomas, anyone broken my code yet? Doesn't seem like it. I know one person has a lead, and plenty of people are stumped. And it's all in good clean fun.

Also, I'd like to mention AdamE at Thoughts & Sox who pointed me to the Sportflics checklist for 1986 and pointed me toward some boxes to purchase.

All in all, it's been a good day. Thanks guys for your help, and Chris over at P1962 is sending some quintuplets of Ernie Riles 1986 Sportflics my way, ha, too cool!

Until tomorrow morning when Bo Jackson will ask the question, can anyone out there solve it?

No comments:

Post a Comment