Thursday, August 20, 2009

Operation Fig Tree: Have You Seen Kevin Slowey?

SHARPE'S MOST WANTED 2009 GOUDEY CARDS
#121 KEVIN SLOWEY





Well, it's down to three cards, and I'll just name drop everyone right here. Kevin Slowey, Bob Gibson, and Carlos Gonzalez. Those are my marks.

But here, I present to you Mr. Kevin Slowey. He of the underachieving Minnesota Twins. My current hometown team. I need him. Need him bad, and I know someone out there has him, because someone out there has had everyone else.

Kevin Youkilis, Roy Oswalt, and Phil Coke were found by my good friend Brian.
Matt Holiday came from Baseball Dad.
And Vlad Guerrero came over from JD's Wild Cardz.

Those were the first 5 of the 8 I need to complete my 2009 Goudey base set and I'm aiming to knock this out in the final days of summer.

I'm still looking to trade off a pile of A&G base cards, and I may be able to make some other creative offers. Please let me know if you've seen Mr. Slowey.

3 comments:

  1. Kevin Slowey is a slippery snake... Hey, have you got your package yet? Hope it made it there safe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't yet, but I also realized that while I boxed up and postaged yours, it didn't get set out until this morning. My apologies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude i have a pile of Goudey that i would trade for A&G, holla and let me know all the one you need.... I also have 08 Goudey too... lots of doubles there too.... get at me...

    ReplyDelete