Monday, May 3, 2010

Where Are You Colin Balester - 2009 Topps Nearly Complete



This is where it all started last year. Just over a year ago I thought "maybe it would be fun to collect cards and write about it as I did it - as an outlet".

I had absolutely no idea anyone else was doing this, let alone 100s of people doing this. In the past year, I've talked with a lot of people who are out there collecting and trading. I've made a ton of trades and read a lot of your blogs. It's been fun, and to think, it all started with a hobby box of Series 1 Topps last April.

Here is where I stand, one year later. I missing just one card from Series 1. It's card number 192.

COLIN BALESTER WHY DO YOU ESCAPE MY CLUTCHES?

Okay, now that I've got that off my chest, does someone out there have this card? I want it. I want to cross Series 1 off my list. Speaking of lists, this is what I have left from Series 2:

417, 423, 430, 431, 448, 471, 484, 494, 500, 505, 510, 537

I'm 12 steps from Series 2 perfection as well. Again, any help would be appreciated. I swear I'll find something to trade you in return for helping me close the door on 2009 Topps Series 1 and Series 2.

I made it my goal to collect no new product until I finished up 2009 Topps.

I've also updated my needs list with 2009 Topps Updates & Highlights. That list is a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment