Saturday, December 18, 2010

2010 Topps Update Series - Tony Gwynn SP (US-203)

I'll add this card over to the Visual Trade Bait page in a few moments . . .

I honestly didn't realize that Tony Gywnn started his competitive donut eating days during his playing days.  That's quite the spare tire look he's sporting in this photo.  Couldn't we have gotten something a little more flattering?

Are there any Gwynn fans/collectors out there that want/need this card?  Please do let me know.  I'd love to make a trade.  For now I'll plop him beside the Nolan Ryan SP I found in the 2009 Updates & Highlights.

For those wondering, no, the code hasn't been broken yet, but several people have made progress.  I'm very excited for those several people!  Go bloggers go!

3 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to join BA Benny in the 2nd chance portion of this one. I posted on my blog:
    http://dawgbonesaphilliesphan.blogspot.com/2010/12/im-with-ba-benny-on-sharpe-since-92.html

    Good luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What will it take to get this card off your hands?

    Sincerely,

    JayBee Anama
    bdj610

    ReplyDelete
  3. I threw an email your way JayBee! Let's get this one moved from Trade Bait to in your collection...

    ReplyDelete