Monday, July 27, 2009

The Great Ginter Tradeaway


Although I'm very slowly posting the results of my Allen & Ginter box break for the Gint-A-Cuffs contest, I would like it to be known that I'm looking to trade off all the standard sized cards from my box for minis. Hopefully there are some set builders out there in need of the cards.

I'd love to send a couple of good sized chunks out in some bigger trades, but if you need a card I'm listing below, contact me and we'll work something out. I'm also trying to finish off my Goudey set as well and will welcome trades for those cards.

In fact, I'll include a prize to the person to either finish my Goudey set for me (whoever contacts me with the last card(s) I need) or whoever sends over the most minis in trade. The prize shall remain undisclosed for now, but will definitely be one of the hits from my box.

11/24/09 - ALL CARDS GONE TO A GOOD HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment