Thursday, July 30, 2009

Time For A Final Total



My relics, in all of their relic-y goodness.

There's a Chase Utley jersey relic. +8 x 5 = 40.

There's a Kosuke Fukudome jersey relic. +8 x 5 = 40.

And concluding my Gint-A-Cuffs scoring, long pause, an Ichiro bat relic. +8.

There you have it. +88 adding to my previous total of +185 puts my box at +273. A mere 74 points shy of the magical 347 needed to tie Beardy, but good enough for 5th place on the leaderboard. Right below John from Old School Breaks and slightly above Night Owl from Night Owl Cards.

I'd love to find a sack of money that fell off a truck and break open one more box just to see if I could find a way to break 347, but it might not be in the cards.

Yup, I'm totally ending my Gint-A-Cuffs posting career with a terrible pun. I had fun, and thanks again Beardy for coming up with a great contest. And if anyone out there wants to trade me some mini or needs/wants any of the cards from my box, check out my other post.

No comments:

Post a Comment